Managing the current team comprising of both Recruiters and Senior Recruiters, and reporting to the National Executive Manager HR, the National Recruitment Manager will:
- Manage the recruitment, selection and placement functions nationally, helping to attract, engage and secure the right people at the right time.
- Manage and support the current recruitment team, ensuring that KPIs are met and that business needs are being met in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the HR team providing data, reports and administration as required.
- Ensure all Afford WHS policies and procedures are adhered to.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in recruitment having managed a team to attract the best candidates through leading edge practices with:
- Minimum of 2-years' experience in an end-to-end recruitment role.
- Recent management experience of a recruitment team.
- Demonstrated experience utilising HRIS and the ability to report and analyse HR/workforce data.
- Confidence and capability to perform in a high-volume work environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate positive outcomes and resolve conflict.
- High level organisational skills ensuring capability to multi-task under pressure and take initiative within a changing environment.
- Motivation to make a positive difference for people with disabilities.
This is an exciting role for a passionate individual to contribute to and be part of a growing organisation offering continued professional development. Based in Minchinbury, flexible working arrangements are available.