General Homecare is comprised of two highly successful and reputable home and disability care providers; SAI Home & Community Care and Care With Quality. Both organisations combined boast an employee cohort of over 300. Both businesses offer an innovative service that ensures all individual needs of clients are taken care of 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The NDIS Client Coordinator will ensure clients and customers receive an outstanding service experience by coordinating support and delivering on the needs of their clients.
Reporting to the NDIS Manager, the NDIS Client Coordinator will;
- Support the delivery of quality, customer centred service by monitoring customer satisfaction and taking action to address customer feedback and complaints;
- Be the first point of contact for existing customers to assist them with feedback, complaints, maintaining service schedules, brokerage arrangements, budgets and service coordination;
- Assisting with the scheduling and rostering of the care support staff;
- Assist with the data entry required to complete the NDIS billing processes, develop and enter service agreements, and service bookings via digital workforce management system
- Maintain the daily customer administration including updating of customer notes, schedules, budgets and end of month reporting.
Key selection criteria (the non-negotiable). In addition, you will have;
- Demonstrated experience working across the disability and community services sector, with knowledge of NDIS legislation;
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to community effectively with participants, their families, community agencies and other professionals;
- Track record of delivering high level customer service, with strong time management and organisational skills;
- Valid Australian Driver's License
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check
What's on Offer
Be a part of a fast-growing organisation that values an exceptional client journey at the forefront of their service delivery.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Lizzie Ocampo of The Orchard Talent Group on 0406 832 212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm on the 13th of May 2021.