Working for one of Australia's fastest growing service providers and established leader within the Community Care Industry, the successful applicant will have the potential to lead an in the field team and create substantial impact within the organisation. Managing a direct team of seven staff and governing the actions of over 350 in-the-field staff, the successful candidate will have the staff, resources and support of the organisation to obtain market growth and develop innovative new demand lead products. Reporting directly to the Group General Manager your growth within the organisation will be capped only by your achievements.
Representing the largest state within Australia and constituting 60% of the organisations portfolio, the successful candidate will assist the Group General Manger and Marketing Director roll-out and champion their new Care Development package. With constant pressure to increase competencies of the in-field team members, lower staff churn and increase incentives for workers, the successful applicant will have sound staff management engagement experience. A role and organisation that greatly rewards success, the potential for aggressive growth within this organisation is on offer for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will have;
- 6-8 years' similar experience and working in a geographically dispersed workforce.
- Evidenced history executing State-wide new product roll-out.
- Successful background managing geographically dispersed workforce.
- Exceptional presentation and influencing skills across the entire organisational chart.
- Comfortable in the field and in the boardroom.
- Attributes including; Approachable, affable and accountable.
For a more detailed understanding of this strictly confidential role, please contact;
Alex McDonald on 0411720547