We are seeking a Nurse Unit Manager to join a leading healthcare provider. The Nurse Unit Manager will lead and direct an appropriate and safe standard of care within a multidisciplinary team. It is the busiest unit within the hospital consisting of 27 beds and providing a broad spectrum of care including aged care and palliative care.
Leading a team of 33, this role will be responsible for driving a change mandate to embed consistency of service delivery within the unit to ensure outstanding delivery of patient care.
The Nurse Unit Manager Medical will;
- Act as role model and senior clinician to manage, guide and develop people.
- Ensure nursing services are delivered in a planned and systematic way.
- Engage closely within internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain performance improvement processes.
- Assist with workforce management and optimise rostering capability.
- Utilise resources.
This role offers an exciting regional relocation opportunity with a competitive renumeration package on offer and enviably low cost of living. The successful candidate will have the chance to join a vibrant community and have a tangible impact in delivering lasting positive change within a health service.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Emma Chapman-Davies of the Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.