In partnership with a leading National provider, Orchard Group is seeking OT's of varying levels to assist in enhancing lives and independent living skills to a 'whole of life span' client base.
As an Occupational Therapist you will undertake comprehensive assessments to develop, implement, monitor and review client plans that enable children and adults with disability to achieve their goals.
Operating within the community these person-centred therapeutic services will be conducted in home, group homes, schools and respite settings.
The purpose of this position is to enable children and adults with disability to achieve their goals.
Why would you want this role?
What's in it for you
- Tools to work in a mobile/ tablet to work remotely
- Work from home and other flexible work arrangements supported
- Practice Supervision
- Have access to a virtual team to assist with troubleshooting/ professional development/ Q forums
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Discounted gym membership, novated leases & employee discount program
- Celebrate successes, big and small, with monthly and yearly recognition awards
Our client has a robust clinical practice model which includes Individual Clinical/Practice Supervision, Group Supervision and Communities of Practice.
With a national footprint, this is a fantastic opportunity for employees ready to drive their career and build a path to Leadership
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity could suit an experienced Occupational Therapist or a recently qualified OT who is looking for an exciting and meaningful role.
You will have experience supporting children and adults with fine and gross motor skills using an evidence- based approach. More than ever before we need talented, resilient people who are motivated to help our communities and shape our future.
- Relevant degree in Occupational Therapy (OT)
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to apply)
- Previous experience working with the lifespan of clients, caregivers and families
- Drivers licence and ability to travel in the community to clients (pool cars occasionally available)
- Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).
Interested? Apply online today!