Working with a leading not-for-profit disability service provider, we are seeking committed and professional Occupational Therapists (OT) to join the Wollongong multidisciplinary team in a part time capacity.
This is an exciting opportunity for a new graduate looking to gain experience with the NDIS or for a senior OT who is looking for flexible working conditions and a supportive & collaborative environment.
Reporting into the Service Manager, this role will hold a generalist case load and will provide timely, evidence based and person-centred therapy services to children, young people and adults with varying intellectual and physical disabilities.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Drive a person-centred approach to deliver evidence-based therapy to children, young people and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder, intellectual and/or physical disability and other complex support needs
- Work with customers and families to identify strengths, skills and goals.
- Use appropriate assessment tools and methods to assess strengths and areas of development, in order to identify suitable intervention strategies
- Provide centre and community-based therapies
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of professional knowledge and skills in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy
- Current First Aid Certificate (including CPR) or willing to obtain
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or willing to obtain
- Current National Criminal Check or willing to gain
- Valid driver's licence
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- Part time work arrangements (3-4 day weeks) to balance your personal and work lives efficiently
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Above average remuneration and salary packaging of up to $15,900
- Multiple employee benefits, such as discounted gym & health fund membership, discounted motor vehicle services