Working with one of Australia's leading disability service providers, this highly regarded and innovative organisation is currently experiencing significant transformation, entering an exciting period of growth. With a strategic move into Queensland, we are now seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) to join the Queensland team based in Moreton Bay.
Assisting with referrals from Day Programs, Accommodation and Private Homes; we require a qualified OT with a vision for excellence and passion for providing quality care to meet the challenges of the complex physical, cognitive, mental and spiritual needs of both paediatric and geriatric clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high level of professional judgement and knowledge within the Occupational Therapist role within the Allied Health Team.
- Demonstrated ability to complete individual assessments and interventions as required, develop, implement and evaluate group programs
- Pro-actively contribute to the on-going development of professional knowledge and skills in Occupational Therapy
- Positively contribute to quality and business improvement.
- Always work on "best practice" solutions for our clients
- Meet compliance requirements in relation to statutory WHS standards
About the Company
With an extensive footprint and highly regarded reputation across NSW, QLD and VIC our client prides themselves on delivering person-centred care and achieving individual outcomes through service excellence.
With 1300 employees and over 2500 clients supported on a daily basis, our client offers a range of day programs, group homes, allied health services and getaways.
- Qualified and registered Occupational Therapist with minimum of 3 years' experience
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with families, advocates and others as
- Excellent knowledge of best practice in private occupational therapist customer service delivery
- Above average communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously in a complex environment with multiple demands and tight timelines
- Must have a valid QLD drivers' licence.
What is on Offer
- Working for an organisation that has been awarded 'Employer of Choice'
- Salary Packaging Tax-Free Benefit of $15,990 per annum
- Great support and staff culture
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unique and attractive rewards and recognition programs
- Ability to make a positive difference for people with disabilities.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button. For a confidential discussion, please Dani White on 02 9157 6208 or email email@example.com