A market leading, not-for-profit disability service provider is seeking to appoint a committed and professional New Graduate Occupational Therapist (OT) to be part of the Wagga Wagga multidisciplinary team in a part time capacity.
Variety is key to this role and with the support and guidance of a well-rounded team of Clinicians you will deliver evidence-based and person-centred Occupational Therapy services to whole of life span clients. With varying intellectual and physical disabilities, you will be providing therapy services in the community; homes, schools and in a clinic.
You will be effective in managing priorities, your time and have a commitment to providing quality services within the NDIS to set our client apart from other service providers and to ensure client satisfaction and wellbeing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive a person-centred approach to deliver evidence-based therapy to children, young people and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder, intellectual and/or physical disability and other complex support needs
- Work with customers and families to identify strengths, skills and goals
- Use appropriate assessment tools and methods to assess strengths and areas of development, in order to identify suitable intervention strategies
- Provide centre and community-based therapies
- Proactively contribute and engage in the organisation's continued professional development to improve your knowledge and skills in Occupational Therapy.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Current First Aid Certificate (including CPR) or willing to obtain
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or willing to obtain
- Current National Criminal Check or willing to gain
- Valid driver's licence.
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- Part time work arrangements (3-4-day weeks) to balance your personal and work life effectively
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Above average remuneration and salary packaging
- Multiple employee benefits, such as discounted gym & health fund membership, discounted motor vehicle services.
We would be delighted to provide you with any additional information or talk through the position more broadly.
Please contact Lillian Evans on (02) 9157 6205 or email email@example.com