Working with a leading not-for-profit disability service provider, we are seeking a committed professional Occupational Therapists (OT).
The successful candidate will provide timely, evidence based and person-centred therapy services to children, young people and adults with disabilities. Reporting into the Service Manager, you will join a friendly, supportive and collaborative team in South Sydney.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Drive a person-centred approach to deliver evidence-based therapy to children, young people and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder, intellectual and/or physical disability and other complex support needs
- Work with customers and families to identify strengths, skills and goals.
- Use appropriate assessment tools and methods to assess strengths and areas of development, in order to identify suitable intervention strategies
- Provide centre and community-based therapies
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of professional knowledge and skills in Occupational Therapy
The person will require:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Experience delivering evidence-based therapy to children and adults with a disability
- Current First Aid Certificate (including CPR) or willing to obtain
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or willing to obtain
- Valid driver's licence
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements - balance your personal and work lives efficiently
- Salary packaging of up to $15,900 available
- Multiple employee benefits, such as discounted gym & health fund membership, discounted motor vehicle services
All applicants must have unrestricted Australian Work rights & will be subject to a federal criminal record check.
For further information please contact Lillian Evans on (02) 9157 6205 or email@example.com