St John Ambulance (NSW) are seeking an experienced leader to join a dynamic team being responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of Health Services to St John NSW's clients across various lines of business. This includes the leading the delivery of commercial contracts and events ranging from small scale to large high-profile gatherings supported with a resource workforce pool of up to 100 staff members.
Reporting to the General Manager (Health & Community Services), the Operations Manager (Health Services) will,
- Manage, lead and utilise a dynamic team of 7 FTE's assessing, identifying and enhancing capabilities;
- Establish workforce recruitment, engagement and retention;
- Ensure service delivery meets and exceeds agreed standards;
- Have direct management and rostering of a large casual workforce;
- Partner with relevant internal stakeholders to create business securing and onboarding new clients.
As an established operations leader you will have demonstrated track record managing large scale operations, directly leading and coordinating the activities of extensive workforce at events. In addition, you will have,
- Proven project management experience encompassing heavy operational management in combination with service delivery experience;
- Experience in leading large teams across multiple sites or locations, specifically a casual workforce up to 50 people;
- Confidence in business development with proven success in yielding results from managing key stakeholder relationships;
- Working with Children Check, Criminal Record Check and unrestricted driver license with the ability to travel;
- Previous health sector experience and relevant health qualification is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to innovate and leverage existing resources within dynamic function of a nationally reputable organisation. Further career development is evident as the function continues to grow. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please submit a brief Covering Letter and your CV via the relevant link. Please note, all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 14th March.