Working with one of Australia's leading disability service providers, this highly regarded and innovative organisation is currently experiencing significant transformation, entering an exciting period of growth.
Through their Business Services arm, our client offers services in packaging, labelling, light assembly and manufacturing. This part of the business was established to give people with a disability the opportunity to be part of the workforce.
Reporting into the Executive Manager, we are seeking a passionate Operational Manager to oversee the operational and financial outcomes for these facilities, tasked with increasing staff engagement, the implementation of efficient and streamlined processes.
About the Company
With an extensive footprint and highly regarded reputation across NSW, QLD and VIC our client prides themselves on delivering person-centred care and achieving individual outcomes through service excellence.
With 1300 employees and over 2500 clients supported daily, our client offers a range of day programs, group homes, allied health services, Disability employment services and getaways.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience managing operational teams across multiple sites.
- Demonstrated ability of identifying operational improvements and influencing others to take part in driving change.
- Advanced technical skills particularly with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to build a strong sense of team ownership and maintain a high level of staff morale.
- Experience with NAV is highly regarded.
What is on Offer
- Working for an organisation that has been awarded 'Employer of Choice'
- Great support and staff culture
- Salary Packaging Tax-Free Benefit of $15,990 per annum
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unique and attractive rewards and recognition programs
- Ability to make a positive difference for people with disabilities.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please Dani White on 02 9157 6206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org