Seeking a strategic and passionate individual to lead and drive the Operational Management of multiple facilities across NSW.
Operations Manager - New Year, New Start
Working with one of Australia's leading disability service providers, this well established and innovative organisation is currently seeking an Operations Manager to provide strategic direction and implementation to the division.
Reporting into the Executive Manager, we are seeking a passionate Operational Manager to oversee the operational and financial outcomes for all program areas, drive leadership and influence the outcomes in the growing NDIS environment.
This is a critical appointment, that will be pivotal to success and growth of businesses services.
About the Company
With an extensive footprint and highly regarded and growing reputation across Australia our client prides themselves on delivering person-centred care and achieving individual outcomes through service excellence.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience managing operational teams across multiple sites.
- Demonstrated ability of identifying operational improvements and influencing others to take part in driving change.
- Advanced technical skills particularly with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to build a strong sense of team ownership and maintain a high level of staff morale.
- Experience with NAV is highly regarded.
What is on Offer
- Great support and staff culture
- Salary Packaging Tax-Free Benefit of $15,990 per annum
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unique and attractive rewards and recognition programs
- Ability to make a positive difference for people with disabilities.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please Dani White on 02 9157 6206 or email email@example.com