About the Organisation
One of Australia's most recognised NGO organisations which provides substantial community impact to thousands of Australian's on an annual basis.
Working across the largest portfolio within the company, due to an internal restructure, this is a new role that has been created to improve service delivery and innovation across the portfolio.
About the Opportunity
Based in the head office, the successful applicant will develop and implement new operational plans, systems and processes to streamline service operations across all Client Services teams in response to new and existing business initiatives.
With a client service improvement mandate, the successful candidate will report on all key areas of operational performance to ensure services are effective and responsive in the market. This will be achieved by identifying areas for continuous improvement, building capability internally, interdepartmental collaboration and managing risk across the organisation.
Operating in an ever-changing consumer directed market, the successful candidate will join a team focused on a sustainable future that effectively partners with clients to meet their goals.
Reporting into the Head of Client Services, the successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in organisational change, a strong skill set in process improvement to achieve operational objectives, and project management.
The successful applicant will possess and demonstrate the following competency and experience:
- Possess exceptional analytical skills and ability to present findings.
- Implement continuous improvement of key processes across teams to ensure sustainable practice
- Sound knowledge and experience in operational management, inclusive of LEAN knowledge
- Strong leadership ability across a geographically dispersed workforce.
- Evidenced interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ideally have had experience implementing organisational change management programs.
- Experience with data gathering and analytics and use of various financial reporting systems.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package which includes Not-for-profit Salary Packaging.
A supported learning, development and career plan will seal the package, as your encouraged and supported to drive your career to new heights with this prominent employer of choice.
For a confidential discussion, please call Alex McDonald or Dani White on 02 9157 6206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.