About the Company
Our client is a leading disability support provider renowned for their expertise in community care. The main services include supported accommodation and community services with an aim to provide their clients with holistic quality care and as much independence and quality of life as possible.
Due to business growth, our client is seeking an experienced and inspiring leader to join the Disability Support Accommodation Services team in this newly created Operations Manager role. Based in Ryde, the successful candidate will oversee operations of a cluster of Disability Group Homes, supporting a team of Accommodation Managers and staff working within the Shared In-Home Supported Living service.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the Operations Manager will:
- Deliver quality supported accommodation services in line with customer feedback and quality standards
- Support the Accommodation Managers to provide best quality behaviour, risk management and complex needs support
- Provide ongoing training and development to staff
- Ensure service delivery is in line with customer funding, maximising service agreements and seeking opportunities to grow revenue in line with customer needs
- Effectively manage a multi-million dollar budget to meet sales and revenue targets
- Provide oversight and assistance across Supported Independent Living (SIL) quotes
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders including the NDIS, attendant care providers and private insurance organisations
- Managing and participating in the on-call roster to ensure on call support for supported accommodation services in line with After Hours Support guideline
As an experienced Operations Manager you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience at a senior level managing services for highly vulnerable customers
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the provision of support services to people with a disability
- Disability accommodation experience essential
- Attendant care experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of Person-Centred Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practices
- Demonstrated skills in managing staff, finances and resources to effectively manage organisational resources
- The ability to successfully manage all risks associated with customer care, safety, financial and workplace health and safety
- Excellent communication, consultation, negotiation, interpersonal and written skills
- Tertiary qualifications with experience in community management disability, human services or social sciences/ or equivalent
- A current NSW drivers licence and access to a vehicle
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation with a focus on high quality service delivery. This organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career with internal career progression paths and external mentoring programs. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits and a car allowance.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Jessica Lewy on (02) 9157 6215 or email email@example.com. To apply, please follow the link.