Working for one of the most exciting and innovative service providers in the sector, the successful candidate will be ambitious, a quick learner and most importantly, a dynamic leader. The Residential Operation Manager will report directly to the CEO and form part of a four-person executive committee that reports into the board. With one of the highest occupancy rates in the industry, highly competent Care Managers in place, new construction underway and effective company frameworks implemented, this is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to create lasting impact within the organisation.
Responsible for almost 180 mixed speciality staff, the ideal candidate will possess strong leadership credentials and be able to provide relevant examples of this leadership. With full Operational P+L remit, clinical governance implementation and overall team development responsibility, this role will most likely suit an ambitious individual, looking to step up from a current clinical or operations role within Aged Care.
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior management position.
- Exposure to financial, human resources and operational business leadership.
- High level IT literacy, with exposure to advanced technological facilities desired.
- Comfort engaging as a representative for the business.
- Sound knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
To apply please submit your CV through the Apply button on SEEK