An exciting opportunity to for an experienced Operations Support Manager to work with a leading not-for-profit aged care provider in their largest flagship facility based in Western Sydney.
As the Operations Support Manager, you will be responsible for the daily monitoring of residential operations including, care delivery, hotel services, auditing, quality improvement and governance, and driving business efficiencies including ACFI funding.
The Operations Support Manager will ensure there is compliance with best practice, legislation and the origination's policies and systems. The success in this role will be instrumental in working collaboratively with the Director of Nursing for the facility.
Currently going through a strategic restructure at the facility, the key areas of focus for this position will be:
- Operational and compliance assistance and support for the Director of Nursing
- To ensure the provision of consistent, quality care services meet resident expectations and regulatory requirements, within budgetary constraints
Experience driving quality services and systems in addition to financial management, customer service and compliance within a residential aged care setting is essential.
- 3-5 years' experience in a management position within a residential aged care setting
- Current Nurse AHPRA Registration, desired but not essential
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team
- Experience driving standardised processes across a facility
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A strong understanding of Australian Aged Care legislation and Accreditation Standards
- Good sensitivity to and understanding of the aspirations and needs of the elderly
- Ability to operate within a budget
What's on offer:
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced operational leader looking to drive impactful change and organisational best practice across this large facility.