About the Organisation
Our client is a leading disability service provider in NSW with nearly 1500 employees across the state. They are currently seeking an Operations Support Manager to help drive workforce efficiencies and elevate business performance across their largest service offering.
About the Opportunity
Due to a recent acquisition this new role has been created, located in South West Sydney and reporting directly to the General Manager of their largest portfolio. With a change mandate, the successful candidate will review existing systems and processes, identify opportunities for improvement and oversee successful implementation across the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially astute and driven community services professional to accelerate their career into a senior management position.
The successful candidate will be a highly strategic individual who can contribute to conversations with the executive and assist in shaping the financial, operating and business platforms across their service lines.
Ideally having previous experience in organisational change, project implementation and management will be paramount in this role which is both highly strategic and operational.
The successful applicant will possess and demonstrate the following competency and experience:
- Possess sound financial acumen with an understanding of financial balance sheets, sensitivity analysis and financial modelling.
- Ideally have had experience implementing organisational change management programs.
- Have displayed strong stakeholder management skills across an evidenced complex project implementation.
- Experience in assessing and reviewing quality management systems and reporting on potential business risk.
- Be able to provide evidenced track record of new project design, implementation and outcome.
- Experience implementing new systems and implementing process improvement.
- Have knowledge of workforce management tools such as VisiCare.
- Excellent capability and proficiency using Excel to a competent level.
- Experience with data gathering and analytics, payroll, rostering, monthly reporting and use of various financial reporting systems.
To be successful in this role, the appointed candidate will be able to speak with confidence to solving complex business problems across corporate services, preferably within the human services sector.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package which includes salary packaging to $15,990 per annum tax-free and an attractive vehicle allowance.
A supported learning, development and career plan will seal the package, as your encouraged and supported to drive your career to new heights with this prominent community services provider.
For a confidential discussion, please call Alex Palamara on 02 9157 6206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.