Working with a leading not-for-profit disability service provider, we are seeking committed and professional Occupational Therapists (OT) to join the NSW multidisciplinary team. Opportunities include the Sydney and greater NSW catchment including key regional centres.
This is an exciting opportunity for a new graduate looking to gain experience with the NDIS or for a senior OT who is looking for flexible working conditions and a supportive & collaborative environment.
Reporting into the Service Manager, this role will hold a generalist case load and will provide timely, evidence based and person-centred therapy services to children, young people and adults with varying intellectual and physical disabilities.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Drive a person-centred approach to deliver evidence-based therapy to children, young people and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder, intellectual and/or physical disability and other complex support needs
- Work with customers and families to identify strengths, skills and goals.
- Use appropriate assessment tools and methods to assess strengths and areas of development, in order to identify suitable intervention strategies
- Provide centre and community-based therapies
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of professional knowledge and skills in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy
- Current First Aid Certificate (including CPR) or willing to obtain
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or willing to obtain
- Current National Criminal Check or willing to gain
- Valid driver's licence
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements (9-day fortnight) balance your personal and work lives efficiently
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Above average remuneration and salary packaging of up to $15,900
- Multiple employee benefits, such as discounted gym & health fund membership, discounted motor vehicle services
For further information please contact Lillian Evans on (02) 9157 6205 or firstname.lastname@example.org