About the Company
A leading provider in the Aged Care and Disability sector, this organisation has developed a reputation for providing high impact, innovative and superior quality of service to a large and disperse client cohort.
Due to the growth of the organisation and recent structural changes, our client is seeking to build their finance team to enhance their corporate infrastructure.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Payroll Manager will:
- Lead and manage a team of strong and capable Payroll Officers
- Manage fortnightly and monthly pay cycles
- Ensure that the payroll and time and attendance systems are being used at full capacity
- Work with managers across the business to ensure all relevant awards are met
- Drive continuous process and systems improvements
- An experienced Payroll Manager with an understanding EA's/EBA's within Aged Care, Disability, Community Services or the broader Health Care industry.
- Tertiary qualifications within Accounting, Finance or closely related field.
- Experience leading a Payroll team
- Results focused with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to coach traditionally non-financial stakeholders on Payroll related matters.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will join an organisation that is recognised for creating a positive and lasting impact on vulnerable Australians. This opportunity offers an appealing total salary package with the opportunity for ongoing professional development.
This will be a new year, new start opportunity, and we high encourage you to reach out to Dylan Kovacevich at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion or role related queries.
To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.