About the Organisation
A leading not-for-profit organisation, our client is a provider of Rehabilitation and Community services that has supported several thousand individuals since inception.
Our client employs 900 individuals that work to empower people to achieve a high quality of life and to live independently. Key services within the organisation include rehabilitation for serious injuries, Disability accommodation and support and Private and Public Hospital services.
About the Role
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced, highly motivated and strategic Payroll Manager to take ownership of a payroll function that encompasses a broad range of service offerings. Reporting to the Manager of People and Culture, the Payroll Manager will lead a team of two FTE Payroll staff and be responsible for:
- Optimising the payroll governance whilst streamlining the payroll process;
- Interpretation of Enterprise Agreements and Awards whilst working with Senior Management to provide advice on remuneration and benefits policies;
- Coaching and mentoring of the payroll team on system improvement, operational improvement and stakeholder engagement; and
- Providing comprehensive support and customer service to managers across the organisation on Payroll related matters.
Your background as a Payroll leader will demonstrate:
- Several years' experience in Senior Payroll and team leadership positions;
- Tertiary qualifications in a Payroll related field;
- In-depth experience within the Healthcare or Disability services industry;
- Demonstrated capability of interpreting and adhering to Enterprise Agreements, Awards and other workplace legislation requirements;
- Expert knowledge of Payroll/HRIS systems, rostering systems and related workforce management systems (experience with Aurion is desirable); and
- An ability to coach and effectively communicate with internal managers and executives on payroll related matters.
Above all else, you will be passionate about helping others and possess a friendly, vibrant and positive attitude with a high level of emotional intelligence and professional maturity.
This is a rare opportunity to join a progressive provider of Rehabilitation and Community services in an influential and autonomous position. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email email@example.com quoting the role title. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.