About the Organisation:
We are currently assisting one of Australia's leading Aged Care organisations with a portfolio that stretches nationally across Australia and a workforce of over 4,000 people.
This high performing organisation is recognised for their quality of service, innovation and clinical expertise, backed by a large corporate infrastructure which fosters an accomplished finance function.
About the Role:
As a Payroll Officer in this organisation, you will work as part of a larger payroll team reporting into a well experienced Payroll Manager.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but no be limited to:
- Assist in the timely compilation and distribution of pay on a computerised system, i.e. CHRIS21
- Analyse relevant Awards and Enterprise Agreements and determine pay differentials for shift work, overtime, leave and other provisions.
- Process work cover payments in payroll system
- Assist in ensuring that all End-of-Month Payroll functions are completed.
- Responding to payroll queries from internal stakeholders
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, the successful candidate will possess the following attributes and experience:
- Three (3) or more years' experience within an end-to-end payroll position
- Experience working in complexed environments with a range of Awards and EBA's. A background within Aged Care or Health Care would be highly desirable.
- A deep understanding of KRONOS is essential with a preference for candidates who understand CHRIS21
- Close attention to detail and the ability to monitor and correct eligible payments
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound knowledge of HR practices
- A positive attitude towards your work with excellent customer services skills and a strong work ethic
Working in a positive team environment, this is an opportunity to be an integral member of a high-performing payroll function.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6206 quoting job reference 24436.
Applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.