For over 160 years, Anglicare have been enriching lives and strengthening communities through a variety of aged care services. Today with 4,000 staff and 2,000 volunteers they serve more than 60,000 people across the Sydney Diocese and beyond in over 130 locations.
Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader, the Payroll Officer will:
- Ensure that pay and benefits are administered and paid accurately, on time and in accordance with legislation, industrial instruments and procedures;
- Ensure the accurate and timely administration of pay and associated records;
- Contribute to a high level of internal customer service by timely response to enquiries/requests for information; and
- Contribute to the overall performance of the payroll team acting as a collaborative member sharing workload and suggesting improvements.
As a motivated well-rounded professional, you will have a genuine cultural alignment to providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable, in addition to;
- Minimum of 3 years, end-to-end payroll experience;
- A deep system orientation using CHRIS21 (essential) and ideally KRONOS (highly desirable);
- Ability to monitor accuracy, eligibility and timeliness of payments in terms of Awards, EBAs, Employment Agreements, organisational policy and other legislation, and;
- Experience within the Aged Care sector or wider Health Care industry will be a strong advantage.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded Christian not for profit organisation in a critical capacity. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 31st July.