Our client is a prominent and successful service provider within the Community Care sector in Sydney and has been meeting the needs of the multicultural communities they support across the Inner West, South West and South East Sydney regions for over two decades.
As a registered NDIS provider they are funded by the Australian Government Department of Health to provide services to support in home-care for people with disability and elderly clients from Non-English-Speaking Backgrounds (NESB).
They have experienced exceptional growth in both market share and revenue over the last three years, with their Home Care and NDIS programs continuing to grow and develop, as they are moving through an exciting journey of business growth. As a caring Not-for-Profit organisation, they have built an outstanding reputation, based on care, compassion and for having a genuine sensitivity to cultural diversity.
Located at their Campsie Shared Services office and reporting directly to the CEO, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and accomplished People and Culture Advisor, to be appointed to lead and deliver the organisations HR business strategy.
The People and Culture Advisor will support the business of approximately 100 employees and its stakeholders to develop exceptional performance, culture and engagement across the business, whilst contributing to overall client care delivery and financial results.
The organisation's HR business processes, policies and procedures have just been reviewed, re-designed and implemented by an external consulting firm, so the foundations have been built and are now ready to be further embedded into the organisation and culture.
The ideal applicant will possess the following:
- 2-3 years of experience working in a HR Advisory or Generalist role, within Community/Aged Care, Health Care and/or Manufacturing.
- Experienced in leading and managing performance-based meetings and discussions, in conjunction with business managers.
- An understanding of Employment and Industrial Relations legislation and the Fair Work Act surrounding these and knowledge of advisory services to access information accordingly.
- Experience in delivering a recruitment and selection service, including competency-based interviewing and assessment, talent sourcing and pre-employment verification.
- Previous experience managing terminations/separation requests.
- Generalist knowledge of maintaining and reviewing HR related policies and procedures
- Exceptional skills and experience working within and further developing a HR business partnering model, which focuses on coaching and supporting business leaders, whilst providing a full generalist advisory service to the business.
- An understanding of Enterprise Bargaining Agreements and interpreting pay rates and position grades associated with them.
- Previous experience working within a similar HR role, within the Community and Aged Care sectors would be highly regarded.
What's on Offer:
A competitive remuneration package plus salary packaging (tax-free benefit up to $15,990 per annum) is on offer to the successful applicant.
This role will offer the opportunity to be the key HR specialist and business partner for the organisation, where you will influence and drive positive change and take the lead on future 'people' projects.
This is a unique opportunity and structure, where you will report directly to a visionary, collaborative and ideas focused CEO, with loads of variety and scope to make this role 'your own'.
Don't wait - apply today and get your application to us quickly.