About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a charitable Aged Care organisation that provides Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living and In-Home Aged Care services to more than 7,500 clients.
With over 3,000 employees across NSW and the ACT, our client has a customer centric focus, providing innovative and high-quality services to their residents whilst continuing to support others within their local communities.
About the Role
Working across the Western Sydney or Canberra region, the People and Culture Business Partner will work with Senior Managers and Leaders in the business to ensure that workforce planning enables sufficient, skilled and qualified staff to deliver and manage safe, respectful and quality care services.
The role has responsibility to ensure all strategic people and culture deliverables are met, to provide tactical and strategic HR advice and to deliver effective, high quality and accurate ER/IR advice to our people managers and employees.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Support the continuous improvement of organisational performance by contributing to the implementation of strategic business plans and driving People and Culture targets that support the achievement of the organisation's vision and purpose;
- Responsible for effective resolution of complaints in alignment with relevant legislation and organisational vision and objectives, as relevant to the People & Culture operational area;
- Ensures appropriate systems and procedures are in place to detect risk and areas of non-compliance across the functional operational areas of responsibility; and
- Working with Payroll Manager, L&D Manager and WHS Manager to ensure the establishment of effective processes for achievement of People and Culture objectives.
For this role, we are seeking an experienced People and Culture Business Partner to oversee a portolfio in Western Sydney or Canberra. You will have a demonstrated track record of developing capability in people managers across their organisation.
We highly encourage expressions of interests from candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or Business with related Human Resources Components
- Minimum of 5-years' experience in Human Resources
- Experience working in Health Care organisations or complex workforce environments including retail, manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience in a HR generalist role with thorough exposure to IR/ER
- Previous experience using workforce management software (Chris21 HRIS is desirable but not essential)
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning organisation, an innovator of systems and programs which advance the quality of care for residents. As an employer of over 3,000 people, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: 714. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.