About the Company
A leading provider within the Disability sector, our client provides premium care and support services across Early Intervention, Social Skills, Disability Housing and Support Coordination.
With 20 years of operational experience in the Disability sector, our client continues to innovate and expand their service offering to reach new clients and enhance their service to existing clients.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager of People and Culture, the People and Culture Recruitment/Business Partner will work alongside Senior Managers across the business to provide key advice around recruitment and Human Resources compliance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that workforce plans are developed and executed allowing the recruitment of quality people on a timely basis;
- Provide advice to internal clients to handle performance management disciplinary issues;
- Undertake end-to-end recruitment and selection process within agreed time frames; and
- Coordinate and maintain learning and development across the portfolio, maximising participation from all staff.
Candidates that meet the following criteria are highly encouraged to apply for this position:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a Generalist People and Culture role
- An understanding of the Disability and Community Services sector is highly regarded
- Strong experience in end-to-end recruitment is required
- Confident in partnering with Managers across a business to provide HR and recruitment advice
What's on Offer
As an organisation experiencing continued growth and offering ongoing learning and development opportunities, this opportunity will appeal to an individual that is seeking career progression towards a Business Partner or Management level.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email email@example.com quoting the role title. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.