HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need. HammondCare specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services.
With an expanding footprint across NSW, Victoria and Queensland, HammondCare brings health, hospital and aged care services together and has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances. HammondCare works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.
About the Role
As HammondCare continues to expand their Health Service offering, an opportunity has opened for an experienced human resource professional. The primary purpose of this role will be to assist frontline operational managers in providing advice and support on generalist people services matters whilst working alongside the People Services Business Partner to deliver on transformational projects. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and capable HR professional to lead various operational and strategic initiatives and to grow their career.
Reporting to the People Services Business Partner, the People Services Advisor will:
- Be the go-to Advisor for HR advice and queries within the HammondCare Health and Centre for Positive Ageing
- Work with the Business Partner to provide advice and support to Frontline Managers on operational people services matters.
- Participate in transformational projects within the People Services team.
- Assist in the development of People Services Policies and Procedures, ensuring managers and staff are aware of changes and updates.
We are seeking an influential and sophisticated HR professional to oversee people service matters within the HammondCare Health and Centre for Positive Ageing. For this position, we are seeking candidates with the following qualifications, skills and interpersonal traits:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Employee Relations or Business.
- Experience in a HR Advisory/Generalist role, Health Care experience is preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and respond to changing stakeholder needs.
- A strong attitude of customer service and customer service delivery.
- Strong focus on achieving project deliverables, performance and results.
The individual will be an outstanding communicator, possess strong interpersonal and relationship building skills within the organisation at all levels.
In addition to joining a reputable provider of Aged Care and Health services, the successful candidate will work within a positive team culture with competitive salaries and ongoing professional learning and development opportunities.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email Dylan@orchardtalent.com.au quoting the role title. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.