About the company
Our client is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that caters to residents of the NSW Central Coast.
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Consumer Care and Services the Physiotherapist will be involved in the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of wellness and restorative programs, exercise-based programs and falls prevention.
Aligned with the organisations model of care you will complete individual assessments identifying therapeutic needs and developing appropriate strategies to improve or maintain functional mobility, reduce or manage pain and prevent risks such as falls for overall person-centred well-being.
In addition, the Physiotherapist will deliver education programs based on resident's needs, to ensure staff have the knowledge and skills to continuously improve the quality of care for all residents.
- Complete all ACFI, clinical assessments, progress notes and any other documents as required on time and as scheduled.
- Deliver upon individual exercise and rehabilitation programs when required and as appropriate.
- Provide education and support to team members when required.
- You will develop strong, positive relationships with all members of the Facility team with open positive communication and cooperative approach, enhancing team performance.
Skilled and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Relevant clinical experience in rehabilitation, geriatric or amputee Physiotherapy.
- High level interpersonal and communications skills both written and verbal
- Committed to continuous development
- Practical experience in staff education.
- Above average pay grade
- Dedicated and supportive team environment
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
- Career development and internal progression supported and encouraged.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Lillian Evans on (02) 9157 6205 or email email@example.com