About the Organisation
An opportunity exists for an Allied Health/ Practice Manager to join a for-purpose organisation based in Sydney or the Central Coast. With services across the Northern Sydney, Northern Beaches and the Central Coast, this organisation provides social and community services to individuals regardless of their cultural background, circumstances, gender, age demographics or ability. Key service offerings within these geographic locations include Family, Youth and Children's Services, Aged Care, Disability and NDIS support, Foster Care, Out of Home services and Crisis Support.
About the Position
An exciting leadership opportunity has become available within the Family, Relationship and Health Program. We are seeking an established Practice Manager to lead a multidisciplinary team across Sydney and the Central Coast.
Reporting to the General Manager, Integrated Services, Domestic Violence & Therapeutic Services, the Practice Manager will:
- Evaluate, build and grow Allied Health, Counselling and Mediation services to have alternative funding streams and meet community needs, reducing wait lists and waiting times;
- Manage operational tasks of programs within the stream, including identifying opportunities for future business development and growth;
- Achieve and monitor financial objectives of each contract/program by assisting with budgeting and forecasting through regular analysis., including (but not limited to) correct number of staff and affordable outgoing costs;
- Ensure compliance with incident management, reporting and escalation requirements and that organisational obligations under mandatory reporting, child protection, safeguarding and WHS are met;
- Provide an environment that is safe for children, young people and adults, free from harm and promoting the staff commitment to safeguarding;
- Ensure relevant standards and programs are upheld and meet contractual compliance.
The successful candidate will possess a track record of successful multidisciplinary team leadership. This has preferably been gained from within the Social and Community services sector with evidence of performance agenda implementation with a care centric approach. As an experienced manager you will also possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area (e.g.: Social Work, Welfare, Psychology, Health and Business etc);
- Proven experience or extensive knowledge in Allied Health provision and expansion;
- Substantial experience in the commercial management of multidisciplinary teams, with a strong ability to build effective and engaged teams with a positive work culture;
- Demonstrated networking and advocacy skills with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrated business acumen, including budgeting and financial management experience, as well as the ability to grow business portfolios;
- Demonstrated ability to manage crisis situations and make sound decisions under pressure;
- Strong staff engagement and change management skills to build effective teams and strong culture.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to step into a newly created position to deliver measurable outcomes across an impactful community service portfolio. Our client provides exceptional training, learning and development opportunities. You will also receive a competitive salary along with NFP salary packaging benefits along with flexible working options.
For a confidential discussion, please call Dani White on (02) 9157 6208. To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm Wednesday 21st, April.