LWB are seeking a Principal Practitioner to lead practice across their Child, Youth & Family (CYF) services. With demonstrated leadership at a senior level, and as a key member of the Executive Director's office, the Principal Practitioner will embrace and champion LWB's CARE model for the betterment of practice across the country.
Reporting to the Executive Director Child, Youth and Family, the Principal Practitioner will be responsible for:
- Developing practice advice and tools to elevate and homogenise client services
- Encouraging and leading an evidence informed practice culture, combining theory and research into practice
- Managing the development of new practice and program initiatives aimed to provide consistent practice advice across the organisation
- Leading a team of CYF subject matter experts to provide informed and consistent practice
- Establishing and implementing effective service responses informed by the CARE model
- Providing expertise and counsel on complex cases.
Travel will be required for this role nationally across the service.
As a senior leader you will have demonstrated experience working within child protection, out-of-home care services or family support and preservation services and;
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications in social work, psychology or a relevant human service area, with eligibility for membership to a relevant professional association.
- A track record implementing evidence informed practice models across multidisciplinary teams in a geographically dispersed organisation.
- Experience in providing professional development through supervision, training, coaching and mentoring.
- A well-developed professional profile within related sector/s.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to step into a legacy position and deliver measurable outcomes across a highly sensitive portfolio. As an organisation, LWB is committed to providing continued career progression opportunities. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
LWB wants to employ people who reflect the diversity their clients to ensure that we can support each client's individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please email Dani White of The Orchard Talent Group at email@example.com.
Applications close January 4th, 2021.