Disability Services Australia (DSA) is a values based not-for-profit (NFP) organisation that has helped people, families and communities achieve positive social outcomes for over 60 years. DSA is a non-faith based, NFP organisation and is known to supports clients with all types of disabilities. DSA has earned a reputation for providing the highest standards of care to clients with the most complex cases of intellectual disabilities.
DSA has an annual turnover of ~ $93 million, employing more than 1600 employees with a geographical footprint spanning the Hunter, Tamworth, Queanbeyan, South Coast and South-West Sydney regions.
Due to the organic and sustained growth of the organisation, coupled with the recent review of the information technology and internal governance framework, the organisation has created a new position of Project Lead who will report to the General Manager Organisational Development.
This is a critical and high visibility role within the organisation and is responsible for leading the successful transformation of the business, development of the PMO and implementation of a project governance framework.
We are seeking a high calibre, experienced and disciplined Project Lead who possesses the natural communication skills to partner across the organisation and help take DSA and its team to the next stage of growth and development.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Develop and implement a project governance framework.
- Manage all aspects of DSA's transformation program from requirements gathering to implementation.
- Manage the end to end delivery of multiple, simultaneous projects which are highly integrated or working towards a common strategy.
- Coach, mentor, support and engage project teams to enhance the organisations project capabilities.
- Lead meetings and foster teamwork.
- Prepare combined project portfolio reports for the Board, CEO and Management, and perform post-implementation program/project reviews.
The successful candidate will bring demonstratable experience leading business and technology change related projects/ programs of work in a client and people centric organisation.
For a confidential discussion, please call Alex McDonald or Dani White on 02 9157 6206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 25016.