Orchard Talent Group
The Orchard Talent Group is a Human Services Recruitment firm that specialises in partnering with organisations that are experiencing exceptional growth and always looking to bring skilled talent into their teams.
We are looking for a Psychologist who has had experience practicing within the Disability & Community Services space and has worked with Team Leaders and the Allied Health team to provide tailored care to clients of all ages.
With a passion for human rights, behaviour support and knowledge of the NDIS, you will have the opportunity to make positive and tangible improvements to the life of individuals living with disability in various settings.
About the Role
You will deliver best practice specialist support services to people with a disability, their families and carers that promote participation, independence, quality of life, safety and an ability to live life to the fullest and help them achieve their goals. This includes:
- Development and implementation of Behaviour Support Plans
- Provide psychological intervention and behaviour support
- Provide a high level of professional judgement and knowledge
- Be responsible for providing psychology services efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner
- Conduct psychometric, behavioural and functional assessments.
- Complete reports and work towards goals within the NDIS plans
- At all times, be professional and caring
- Actively participate in team meetings all related training
- AHPRA Registered Psychologist
- NSW Drivers Licence
- Experience in delivering complex person-centred positive behaviour support services to people with a disability ideally in the NDIS environment
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing behaviour support plans that are responsive to the person's needs, improves their quality of life and supports their progress towards positive change based on evidence-informed practice
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of the issues, trends and legislation underpinning the provision of clinical service delivery to people with a disability and under the NDIS and the Quality and Safeguarding Commission
- Experience in the provision of clinical supervision
For a further discussion, please contact Lizzie Ocampo at 0406 832 212 or email@example.com
We are always happy to have a general conversation about career progression and movement, so please feel free to reach out at any time.