Working with one of Australia's leading disability service providers, this highly regarded and innovative organisation is currently experiencing significant transformation. Due to on-going and consistent growth, this is a key appointment within a highly regarded and expanding Allied Health team.
Seeking a Clinical Psychologist to practice in both Private and group sessions; in day programs, accommodation or private facilities. The successful candidate will work closely with Team Leaders and the Allied Health team to provide tailored care to clients ranging in ages from 3 - 70 years of age.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Development and implementation of Behaviour Support Plans
- Provide psychological intervention and behaviour support
- Provide a high level of professional judgement and knowledge
- Provide psychology services efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner
- Conduct psychometric, behavioural and functional assessments.
- Complete reports and work towards goals within the NDIS plans
- At all times, be professional and caring
- Actively participate in team meetings all related training
About the Company
With an extensive footprint and highly regarded reputation across NSW, QLD and VIC our client prides themselves on delivering person-centred care and achieving individual outcomes through service excellence.
With 1300 employees and over 2500 clients supported on a daily basis, our client offers a range of day programs, group homes, allied health services and getaways.
- Relevant psychology tertiary qualification, with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Current membership with the Psychology Board of Australia - highly recommended
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with all key stakeholders associated with this position
- MUST have an interest within disability / behavioural management
- Ability to work effectively with people with a disability who have a range of functional abilities as well as complex needs
- Willingness to travel to various locations in Sydney, and interstate if and when required
What is on Offer
- Working for an organisation that has been awarded 'Employer of Choice'
- Salary Packaging Tax-Free Benefit of $15,990 per annum
- Highly regarded allied health team
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unique and attractive rewards and recognition programs
- Ability to make a positive difference for people with disabilities.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button. For a confidential discussion, please call Dani White on 02 9157 6208 or email email@example.com