About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO the Quality Officer is responsible for identifying, maintaining, and resolving compliance matters within the facility and upholding the standards of the service.
This is a key role which plays an important part ensuring compliance in accreditation standards, education with frontline staff and continuous improvement across the facility in line with the Australian Aged Care and Quality Standards.
- Improved outcomes via action plans / plans for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to make clinical decisions in an acute care environment
- Experience with quality systems and continuous improvement
- Working knowledge of audits, validations, and aged care accreditation
- Advise on rectification and improvement identified through internal and external reports
- Support the provision of clinical advice and support to leaders and staff
- Manage accreditation applications and compliance with ACQSC requirements
- Support the drafting of submissions and responses to the ACQSC or other regulatory parties
- Develop Policies and procedures
- Work closely along side the educator to deliver best practice
- Extensive experience in clinical practice and delivery in complex health contexts, preferably aged care (Residential and or Community Care)
- The ability to influence and delivery change
- The ability to collaborate with stakeholders and ensure compliance with all required and legislated timeframes.
- A minimum of 5 years' clinical experience in a Residential Aged Care facility
- Ideally a background as and Aged Care Quality Assessor
- Demonstrated leadership and team management experience
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Minimum 4+ years' clinical experience in an Aged Care setting
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on 02 9157 6205 or 0477 887 095 and send your current CV to email@example.com