We are working with one of Australia's leading Aged Care providers that are committed to empowering older people to live life to the full'. Offering a continuum of personalised aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. At this organisation, people are at the heart of everything they do and possess a passion to provide the best care to their clients.
Our client are now seeking a Quality & Clinical Governance Lead to drive the development, coordination and implementation of the Quality Management Systems across the care streams; residential, home care and retirement living.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Aged Care Quality specialist to join this leading not-for-profit provider of home care, retirement living and residential facilities.
The Quality & Clinical Governance Lead will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following;
- Provide strong and effective leadership to managers and staff within residential, home care and retirement living services to achieve compliance with the respective Accreditation Standards.
- Develop and maintain standard quality and clinical systems and processes to support accreditation, contemporary practice and legislative compliance.
- Develop and monitor, trending and reporting of quality and clinical indicators across care streams.
- Work in partnership with the Care Streams Managers to develop and implement practical risk management strategies and plans for improved quality and clinical practice.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, leadership and professional development and promote the provision of excellence in care of older people.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following criteria;
- Demonstrated senior management and leadership experience in aged care or health care.
- Sound working knowledge of the aged care regulatory environment including the 1997 Aged Care Act and associated legislation and principles.
- Experience in evaluating workplace practices against accreditation standards, quality systems, and organisational policies and procedures.
- Experience in the development, implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of quality systems in a medium sized organization.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral presentation skills and highly developed interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Computer literacy (including MS Office, Power Point, Excel and industry-specific software applications).
Tertiary qualifications in a relevant management or healthcare field as well as current APHRA registration is essential. As is a current Drivers License and willingness to travel preferred.
Additional qualifications and experience in adult education, aged care, dementia care, palliative care or mental health will be highly regarded.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through the Seek application portal. For a confidential discussion please contact Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6203 or email@example.com