This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced clinician to join a leading in-home care and support services provider operating at a National scale. This organisation has the motto of personalised care by people who care; offering high quality homecare and nursing in people's homes and communities.
They are passionate about proactively responding to sector changes, continuous service improvement, and ensuring quality standards are delivered. They are now seeking a Quality & Compliance Manager to lead and drive quality improvement and regulatory compliance to achieve the best service standards and outcomes for clients of the Group.
The Quality & Compliance Manager will ensure services are delivered in line with group policy. They will actively support the Regional Managers and their staff to deliver quality services in line with group values, while maintaining local area partnerships.
The Quality & Compliance Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following;
- Report to the Executive Director and work with the Executive Team to lead, develop and implement the quality strategy
- Manage relationships with certifying bodies
- Assume responsibility for the internal audit programme including internal auditor training/ scheduling.
- Manage the external audit calendar / schedule and attend all third-party audits
- Manage and maintain the Continuous Improvement System.
- Lead / support delivery of the group's quality, risk and safety frameworks through the business units.
- Chair & lead the management of the Quality, Safety & Governance Committees
- Be the group central point of contact for Quality, Risk and Governance.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following criteria;
- Tertiary qualifications within a Health Services discipline and a minimum 5 years' experience in the health / aged industry and 3 years' experience in a management role.
- Advanced knowledge of the homecare industry, relevant legislation, regulations, standards and industry trends with demonstrated experience in quality, risk & governance essential.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Homecare Common Standards, Disability Services Standards and NDIS, Human Services Quality Framework, Aged Care Accreditation and Quality Agency, and a sound knowledge of, and sensitivity to, the range of issues impacting upon vulnerable people and their support networks.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders including service users, families, co-agencies, and funding bodies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and highly developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to develop effective partnerships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Computer literacy (including MS Office, Power Point, Excel and industry-specific software applications).
- Valid Australian driver's licence and a willingness to travel is desired.
To express your interest, please select "Apply Now". For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Amanda Halliday on Amanda@orchardtalent.com.au and reference job number 540