About the Company
We are working working with one of Sydney's leading premium aged care providers who offer boutique communities of Independent Retirement accommodation and Residential Aged Support.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, as the Quality and Clinical Education Manager you are responsible for managing the clinical governance and quality management systems. This will incorporate clinical education and practices that support the Aged Care Quality Standards.
This position will be based at the CBD offices and will have regular (monthly) travel to each of the village locations across the Sydney Metro region.
Skills and Experience
- Current Registered Nurse registration with AHPRA
- Completion of Adult Training Education qualifications
- Thorough understanding of the Aged Care Legislation and new Aged Care Quality Standards
- Demonstrated understanding of ACFI assessment processes
- Strong clinical knowledge and understanding of the ageing process, particularly age-related health issues
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of workplace health and safety
- Previous experience working within a residential aged care facility in a similar role as Clinical Educator
- Strong coaching / training skills with the ability to positively influence other healthcare workers
- Effective conflict resolution skills with a high emotional intelligence
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Amanda Halliday on 02 9157 6203 and send your current CV to email@example.com