About the Company
A leading provider within the Disability sector, our client provides premium care and support services across Early Intervention, Social Skills, Disability Housing and Support Coordination.
As one of Australia's leading provider of high-value, personalised care and support services, our client works with you so you can get more out of life! Our client is continually innovating to taking their support needs to the next level and expand their service offering to reach new clients and enhance their service to existing clients.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager Quality and Risk, we are seeking a Quality and Safeguarding Manager who is results-driven, analytical and commercially savvy to join a fast-paced working environment to create real impact.
The successful applicant will have a sound understanding of contemporary quality management systems that are streamlined, customer focused and user friendly. The position will be responsible for ongoing development, monitoring and reporting against the quality framework to ensure high quality, customer driven services and maintenance of associated legal and regulatory accreditation.
- Desired qualification in Nursing and Allied Health;
- Demonstrable subject matter expertise on the issues facing disability service providers across quality management and safeguarding;
- Demonstrate key knowledge of the interface of quality, practice and safeguarding in the prevention of abuse and neglect of people with disability;
- Effective communication skills in order to coach, mentor and influence multiple stakeholders to ensure best practice and compliance;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across divisions to ensure accreditation requirements are understood and met.
What's on offer
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate, as well as the opportunity to work with an innovative east coast disability provider. This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to drive organisational change on a large scale.