About The Company
Our client is a leading non-for-profit aged care provider. With a national presence, this for purpose organisation promotes a unique experience of choice, lifestyle and belonging for all people as they age.
About The Role
The key responsibilities of the Quality Advisor role are to provide ongoing support with:
- The operations of the organisation in specific locations with clinical advice,
- Improved outcomes via action plans / programmes for continuous improvement,
- Advise on rectification and improvement identified through internal and external reports / visits,
- Provide guidance and support leading up to and on the day of visits by the regulator
- Support the provision of clinical advice and support to leaders and staff
- Manage accreditation applications.
- Support the drafting of submissions and responses to the ACQSC or other regulatory parties.
- Extensive experience in clinical practice and delivery in complex health contexts, preferably aged care.
- Experience working across wide portfolios with multiple key stakeholders.
- The ability to influence and delivery change.
- Registration as a Registered Nurse without restrictions in accordance with AHPRA requirements.
- A demonstrable empathy for the customer.
- Current Australian Drivers' Licence
- Ability to travel inter/intrastate
Location: Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian on 0477 887 095 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org