About the Company
This provider has operated for several decades providing a bespoke and high level of care for their residents across Sydney. As the organisation continues to expand and grow, the quality of care remains paramount to ensure all residents needs are met and exceeded.
About the Role
The Quality Coordinator will be responsible for the planning and coordination of quality improvement programs, whilst implementing systems and processes to guide a sustained level of high quality of care within this Nursing Home.
Based in Sydney's South and reporting to the Facility Manager, the Quality Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Assisting the FM to achieve and maintain accreditation standards
- Leading a continuous improvement approach to quality and management systems
- Engaging with all residents, employees and stakeholders and demonstrate a commitment to improving care and services across the home.
- Identifying and mitigating emerging risks that could impact the delivery of care and services.
- Interpreting and implementing all legislative and compliance updates, whilst ensuring employee are aware of their responsibilities due to changes in legislation.
- Qualified Registered Nurse - Further qualifications in Health Care, Management or Education is desirable.
- Three (3) or more years' experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Prior experience as a Quality Coordinator/Quality Advisor within the Aged Care sector is essential.
- A strong desire to lead continuous improvements to quality of care
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong time management skills.
When joining this provider, you will have access to continued professional development opportunities within an organisation that is supportive of their staff, residents and families.