About The Opportunity
Originating as a family run business, this caring and empathetic NFP provider is prominent and successful within the community and disability sector. Delivering exceptional services and value to a range of clients across the Community Services space.
We are seeking an experienced and successful Quality Manager to review, align and deliver the organisations Quality and Compliance business strategy.
This role provides an exciting prospect for an accomplished Quality Manager to make their mark in successfully reviewing all current and new policy, accreditation requirements and service delivery to achieve outstanding results.
About The Role
We are seeking a results-driven, analytical and commercially savvy individual to join a fast-paced working environment. Building on the current quality framework, this person will require a 'revitalised' approach to quality management through the continual adaptation of organisational systems and processes which will build a sustainable future.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the organisation is meeting all statutory requirements across; NDIS Quality and Safeguards commission, WHS, Quality Assurance, Client Advocacy and Staff training. Whilst reviewing and realigning all policies and procedures to the organisations quality framework.
This individual will assist with accreditation preparation and management, including working towards successful achievement of excellent results across yearly accreditation and a number of unannounced audit reviews yearly.
The successful candidate will have;
- Working with Children Check
- First aid certification
- Previous experience working in the Disability and Community Services sector
- Strong knowledge of the NDIS quality and safeguards framework
- Strong communication skills
- Have a level of flexibility around working hours at times, depending on business requirements
- ISO 9001 quality system accredited
Whats On Offer:
- Education and supportive learning environment
- Flat organisational structure, reporting directly to the CEO
- Great working and team environment
- $94,000 + salary packaging + super
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please call Lillian Evans on (02) 9157 6205 quoting job reference 24706.