Our client is an innovative community service provider that ensures the individual needs of clients are taken care at all times. The organisation provides carers that are fully qualified to support the elderly and people with disabilities, with customer service that is focused on exceeding the best of expectations. They encourage their clients to maintain independence, dignity and stay in the comfort of their own home for as long as it is safe to do so.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for overseeing, implementing, and managing the organisation's compliance policies and procedures across both the NDIS and Aged Care services. The Quality Manager will lead and manage innovative changes across the organisation to help improve the service delivery, while maintaining quality standards.
Reporting to the General Manager and leading a team of one Quality Coordinator, the Quality Manager will;
- Review and implement the organisation's quality framework under the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission and Aged Care Standards;
- Develop and implement a robust risk and compliance framework across the organisation, with policies that will be fit-for-purpose and promote a culture of outstanding customer care;
- Conduct internal audits on quality and compliance standards to prepare the organisation for external accreditation;
- Partner with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders across the organisation to lead and effectively embed new policies, processes, and procedures;
- Manage the implementation of the new Quality Management System and ensure that new procedures are updated accordingly;
- Oversee and manage feedback and complaints, to ensure all stakeholders have access to various avenues of providing feedback and positive resolution.
As and experienced Quality Manager you will have previous experience developing and implementing effective policies and procedures to ensure an organisation's service delivery is aligned to best practice standards. You will be comfortable developing and implementing positive change. In addition, you will have;
- Demonstrated track record of developing and implementing policies and procedures within the NDIS sector and/or the Aged Care sector in areas such as Quality, Compliance, Incident Reporting, Audits, and Complaints;
- An ability to maintain accurate, professionally appropriate, and current records and written reports;
- A track record of assisting an organisation successfully maintain accreditation through successful audit within the NDIS or across Aged Care Home Care Services;
- Previous experience working across both the NDIS and Aged Care Home Care Services would be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to step into a key leadership position and deliver impactful transformation and change to the organisation's service delivery with a supportive team. The successful candidate will be able to lead the organisation's Quality function throughout their continued rapid growth.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Lizzie Ocampo of The Orchard Talent Group on 0406 832 212 or email email@example.com.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm on the 13th of May 2021.