This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced clinician to join one of NSWs leading aged care providers across their residential, home care and retirement living services.
Due to growth we are now seeking a Quality and Clinical Governance Manager to drive the development, coordination and implementation of the Quality Management Systems across their aged care services.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following;
- Providing strong and effective leadership to managers and staff within residential, home care and retirement living services to achieve compliance with the respective Accreditation Standards.
- Develop and maintain standard quality and clinical systems and processes to support accreditation, contemporary practice and legislative compliance.
- Develop and monitor, trending and reporting of quality and clinical indicators across care streams.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following skillsets;
- Demonstrated senior management and leadership experience in aged care or health care in a quality or clinical governance role.
- Sound working knowledge of the aged care regulatory environment including the Aged Care Act and associated legislation and principles.
- Experience in evaluating workplace practices against accreditation standards, quality systems, and organisational policies and procedures.
Tertiary qualifications in a relevant management or healthcare field as well as current APHRA registration is essential.
As is a current Divers License and willingness to travel preferred. Additional qualifications and experience in adult education, aged care, dementia care, palliative care or mental health will be highly regarded.
To apply for this position please submit your CV through the Seek application portal. For a confidential discussion please contact Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6206 or email@example.com