Is this you?
- Proven recruitment delivery background (agency, internal, RPO)
- Positive customer solutions mindset
- Strong influencing skills with the presence to instil confidence and the work ethic to deliver
- Experienced user of recruitment management tool(s)
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to prioritise conflicting deliverables
About the Opportunity
We're looking to build a new team of experienced recruiters who want a close connection to the business and enjoy proactive recruitment.
You would be accountable for the successful fulfilment of open vacancies with relevant hiring managers. Working as a business partner, you will be their first point of contact for their hiring needs, acting as an advisor to help align operational and workforce goals.
As a Recruitment Business Partner, you'll manage the strategy and candidate pipeline for your portfolio of hiring managers and deliver on proactive recruitment activities for those harder to fill roles. Working collaboratively with and providing direction to the Candidate Care Consultants in the team, you will ensure your candidate pipeline is managed effectively, and in line with the core values of the client.
You will play a key role in proactively driving Talent Acquisition initiatives that deliver superior customer outcomes in line with the overarching people strategy that is key to our customer's success.
- Relationship management: developing close relationships with mid-to-senior level stakeholders, understanding their business and needs better and supporting them to achieve their objectives - a true trusted advisor and business partner.
- Proactive recruitment delivery: designing and executing effective sourcing strategies, driving talent campaigns and partnering with hiring managers to support, coach and influence talent initiatives.
- Process management and governance: understanding the recruitment delivery process and carrying out activities accordingly to ensure that account KPIs are met
- Business intelligence: partnering with operations to ensure the recruiting strategy is fully integrated with overarching talent strategy within your hiring manager portfolio and advising recruitment trends/market intelligence.
About Us / How to Apply
The Orchard Talent Group was established in 2016 to assist Human Services organisations elevate their leadership and volume recruitment capability across corporate, clinical, and operational functions. Our aim is to deliver the market with a bespoke values-driven service that compliments and enhances the work our clients undertake in their communities. Assisting those most in need is central to our DNA.
We're Passionate, Accountable, Collaborative, Empathetic