Is this you?
- Proven recruitment delivery background (agency, internal, RPO)
- Positive customer solutions mindset
- Strong influencing skills with the presence to instil confidence and the work ethic to deliver
- Experienced user of recruitment management tool(s)
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to prioritise conflicting deliverables
About the Opportunities
With a fast-growing team, we're looking for recruiters at various levels who want a close connection to the business with the chance to make a tangible impact.
There are opportunities to work on site with our client as part of an RPO, or in our Head Office managing and delivering on recruitment campaigns. You would be accountable for the successful fulfillment of open vacancies and working in close partnership with relevant hiring managers to be their first point of contact providing solutions focused outcomes for their hiring needs.
As a Recruitment Business Partner, you'll manage the strategy and candidate pipeline for your portfolio of hiring managers and deliver on proactive recruitment activities for those harder to fill roles. Working collaboratively with and providing direction to the Candidate Care Consultants in the team, you will ensure your candidate pipeline is managed effectively, and in line with the core values of the client.
You will play a key role in proactively driving Talent Acquisition initiatives that deliver superior customer outcomes in line with the overarching people strategy that is key to our customer's success.
- Relationship management: developing close relationships with mid-to-senior level stakeholders, understanding their business and needs better to support them in achieving their objectives - a true trusted advisor and business partner.
- Proactive recruitment delivery: designing and executing effective sourcing strategies, driving talent campaigns and partnering with hiring managers to support, coach and influence talent initiatives.
- Process management and governance: understanding the recruitment delivery process and carrying out activities accordingly to ensure that account KPIs are met
- Business intelligence: partnering with operations to ensure the recruiting strategy is fully integrated with overarching talent strategy within your hiring manager portfolio and advising recruitment trends/market intelligence.
About Us / How to Apply
The Orchard Talent Group was established in 2016 to assist Human Services organisations elevate their leadership and volume recruitment capability across corporate, clinical, and operational functions. Our aim is to deliver the market with a bespoke values-driven service that compliments and enhances the work our clients undertake in their communities. Assisting those most in need is central to our DNA.
We're Passionate, Accountable, Collaborative, Empathetic
To apply, please submit your current CV via the appropriate link. For a confidential discussion or to find out more information please contact 02 9157 6207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.