The Orchard Talent Group is an innovative search firm, founded to assist organisations within the Australian Health sector. As a Derwent Executive business, we combine the rigour and methodology of an executive search business, with the ability to deliver fast, flexible and reliable talent solutions.
- Working directly with Sector Leads and the Managing Director of the business, this is an opportunity with exposure to decision makers, and the ability for fast career progression.
- We offer the dynamic agility of a young start-up business with the support of one of Australia's most established search firms.
- Work with a collaborative team with a great culture
- Join a team that has doubled in under two months and is forecast to double again by the end of the March quarter, we offer career progression that would be difficult to emulate elsewhere the market.
- Offering great training and support for an agency recruitment consultant to learn search methology and process
- Candidate identification - Assess candidates whilst overseeing the development of our internal database.
- Candidate management - Regular communication with candiates - both acti
- Improve the effectiveness and reputation of search by embracing innovative sourcing platforms.
- Run recruitment processes and project management skills by taking lead on roles and assisting with our corporate events.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working within a search firm or recruitment environment
- Excellent phone manner
- Tech savvy with aptitude for analysing sourcing data to provide analytical insights.
- Client services focus with dedication to meeting internal and external client expectations.
This opportunity will suit a highly-driven individual who is looking to grow their career within an innovative recruitment business, dedicated to disrupting the healthcare market and supported by Australia's largest independent executive search firms.
To apply please submit your current CV through the SEEK application portal