About the Organisation:
Our client is a prominent Aged Care service provider in Melbourne, with three facilities located in the metro area and several new commissioning projects in development stage. The organisation is currently moving through an exciting journey of business growth.
This client has an outstanding reputation as a caring and compassionate service provider, who have been supporting their unique Melbourne community since inception, established through many years of successfully delivering exceptional service and care to the residents and families they support.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and highly tactical in-house Recruitment Consultant to join the People and Culture team based in their St Kilda office.
Reporting to the General Manager of People and Culture, the successful applicant will manage recruitment campaigns across their residential aged care program, including Carers, Clinical and Leadership appointments.
Working closely with stakeholders and hiring managers, this role will be responsible for designing and running all recruitment campaigns, including talent sourcing, interviewing and assessment, arranging pre-employment checks and assisting with effective employee onboarding.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in an internal recruitment function, with a focus on volume hiring.
- Excellent capability around strategically sourcing talent using social media and networking platforms to attract and engage passive talent.
- Proven capability around developing talent communities and in applying exceptional candidate management and retention skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to work with different teams of varying capability levels and at differing stages in the organisation chart.
- Previous experience working in a full 360-recruitment role within the aged care, community serivices or broader health sector would be highly regarded.
What's on Offer:
An excellent remuneration package plus salary packaging tax-free benefit plus an attractive four day working week, with supported learning and development.
To apply please submit your application via the relevant portal.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Amanda Halliday on 02 9157 6206