The Orchard Talent Group is an innovative talent search firm, founded to assist organisations within the Australian Healthcare sector. As part of the Derwent Executive business, we combine the rigour and methodology of an executive search business, with the ability to deliver fast and effective talent solutions, based on exceptional client service and delivery.
About the Role:
Due to the expansion and growth of our Sydney Aged Care business, we are now seeking to employ a new Recruitment Sector Lead to join our Sydney team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will lead our Service Delivery team, whilst taking a pivotal role to lead and navigate client talent search projects to successful outcome.
Inheriting an established client portfolio, this role will manage a range of prominent organisations within the Aged Care sector. The Sector Lead will manage ongoing client relationships and project delivery for Senior Leadership, Clinical and Corporate roles within the sector.
You will be able to influence, guide and develop best practise talent search and recruitment expertise within your team of Research Leads and Analysts to deliver quick and effective talent solutions in a sector which is experiencing extreme growth and change.
- 3-4 years of experience working as a Recruitment Lead or Branch Manager within a search business, agency or RPO environment.
- Experience leading and developing high performing recruitment teams.
- Strong technical capability around use of social media sites and technology to source, attract and pool talent.
- A successful track record of exceptional client service delivery and relationship management skills with a range of clients, including senior executive level contacts.
- Previous experience working in the recruitment and talent sector in Aged Care, Community Services or Health Care would be highly regarded.
- A consultative approach to work force planning and able to strategically discuss with clients to find effective solutions around career succession planning and forecasting talent requirements.
What's on Offer:
This opportunity will suit a highly-driven individual who is looking to grow their career within an innovative Recruitment and Talent solutions specialist, dedicated to disrupting the Aged Care and Disability sectors and supported by Australia's largest independent Executive Search firm.
Through joining a leading executive search firm, you will have access to a supported learning and development program and the best resources available to assist in guiding your success both operationally and as a sector lead and expert for our clients.
An excellent remuneration package plus an attractive bonus incentive plan await the successful applicant.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Ashton on (03) 9691 1333 or 0405 412 383.