Work with a leading Australian aged care provider to build and lead the residnetial and community care services within a key regional location. Overseeing a medium sized residential aged care facility and small retirement community, this role will closely manage home care service offering to the wider community with a portfolio of newly acquired customers.
With strong leadership capabilities, experience working in residential aged care, and a passion for delivering quality care the successful individual will oversee facility management, staff development and resident care, to build an aged care community within the region.
The successful candidate will have:
- A current Nurse AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a leadership/management role within an Aged Care environment
- Exposure to a community care offering
- ACFI and accreditation knowledge
- Budget management experience
- Demonstrated clinical governance experience
- Strong operational leadership experience will be pivotal in this role.
To apply please submit your CV through the online applicaiton portal.