About the Organisation
Life Without Barriers (LWB) is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation with 7,500 employees working in more than 500 communities across Australia. LWB support a broad range of people including children, young people and families, refugees and asylum seekers, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness.
LWB's Child, Youth & Family portfolio is a national service dedicated to improving outcomes for children, young people, and families. Their team of 1,500 staff support almost 5000 children and young people across our services and have close to 3000 foster and kinships carers as part of our community.
LWB are seeking two Regional Directors to lead operations across their Intensive Therapeutic Care (ITC) services in Northern and Southern NSW. With demonstrated leadership at a senior level, the Regional Director will play a key role in the elevation of practice and responsiveness of ITC operations in NSW.
As a critical part of the State Leadership Team in Child, Youth and Family NSW/ACT, the Regional Manager is responsible for:
- Holding accountability of operational KPIs, including therapeutic, safety, culture and financial performance of services
- Leading a team of Operations Managers, driving accountability and embedding standards and practices in line with LWB's values, endorsed practice model and legislative requirements
- Implementing business development strategies and contributing to the organisations ongoing growth and diversification of services in NSW
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement across the program, particularly in relation to systems and processes that will improve client outcomes
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with key stakeholders including funding and accreditation bodies.
Travel will be required for this role regionally across the service and a full drivers license is required.
As a senior leader you will have demonstrated experience working within child protection, residential care and/or out-of-home care services and;
- A relevant tertiary qualification in social work, psychology or relevant human service area
- Highly developed leadership skills with evidence of leading performance based cultures
- A track record leading programs and multi-disciplinary teams across a geographically dispersed region
- Experience providing professional development through supervision, training, coaching and mentoring of staff
- Demonstrated understanding of budgets and financial management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in a high pressure setting.
What's on Offer
Life Without Barriers are committed to delivering better outcomes for the children in their care and this is an exciting opportunity to play a vital role in the re-imagination of residential care services in NSW. As one of Australia's largest and leading social purpose organisations, LWB is committed to providing continued career development opportunities. You will also receive a competitive salary along with a car allowance an NFP salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For any role related queries, please email Jessica Lewy at email@example.com.