Calvary is a not-for-profit Catholic health care organisation operating across six states and territories within Australia. Today, Calvary is a charitable organisation with more than 12,000 staff and volunteers, 15 public and private hospitals, 17 Retirement and Aged Care facilities, and 22 Community Care centres.
Calvary are seeking an experienced Human Resources leader to act as a key strategic interface between teams at the regional (NSW) and those at an organisational level (Australia). A core focus of the role will be on integration, growth, and consistency of the employee experience.
Reporting to the Regional Chief Executive Officer and leading a direct team of five, the Regional Director People & Culture (NSW) will;
- Elevate workforce engagement and retention.
- Manage the reinforcement and delivery of all generalist HR activities covering multiple business streams.
- Engage with internal stakeholders on complex HR activities including IR/ER and WHS activities.
- Develop and implement a capability framework that promotes service development across both the region and broader organisation.
- Cover the NSW region of greater Sydney and Newcastle areas, Hunter and Riverina (3,500+ employees and volunteers over two public and one private hospital, a large Retirement and Community Care).
As an established HR leader, you will have demonstrated track record in a large, complex, geographically dispersed organisation. In addition, you will have;
- A relevant degree or post graduate degree in Human Resources.
- Significant experience in senior HR leadership roles in geographically dispersed organisations within Disability Services and/or Aged Care sectors.
- Demonstrated track record in a broad scope of HR functions, however with enhanced capabilities surrounding recruitment, retention, industrial relations, and EVP.
- Proven change management experience and capacity to drive major change programs.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's largest not-for-profit health care organisations offering ample opportunity for further career progression. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please submit a brief Covering Letter and your CV via the relevant link. Please note, all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 14th March.